How to fix Lenovo keyboard not Working
Use a simple combination of keys to unlock your Lenovo laptop keyboard.
We will share the solution to the problem with a locked keyboard in a Lenovo laptop. The solution to the problem is known, even though it cannot be pinpointed exactly. Do the following:
- Turn off your laptop, and unplug the power supply.
- Next, hold the Fn + S + V keys down for a few seconds. Release them.
- For 1 minute, hold down the power button. This will reset your keyboard to its default settings.
- Turn on your laptop by connecting it to the power supply.
- Use the keyboard. It should work now.
Notice: On some Lenovo models, step 2 may require you to press the AltGr + H + K keys for 15 second.